Wednesday 13 July 2011

ELF Studio Flawless Finish Foundation Review and Swatches

SPF 15 - Oil Free




I used the Almond and it matched my complexion. You'll get medium coverage so if you have blemishes, you're gonna be needing some concealer. 
It does give you a nice smooth finish, howeverrrrrrrrr for my ladies in the tropics, it was very hot today so of course I was sweating and this did not hold up at all. It began to kinda run, and so before I could leave my house...yes I hadn't left yet, I had to switch to my regular foundation.
For those of you who experience winter, I guess it's wearable but I would not suggest use in the summer.
Rating: 2.5/5

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

l need to try this foundation

Anonymous said...

Im glad you swatched this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...