Sunday 6 May 2012

Mac Hey Sailor Sail La Vie Lipstick Review and Swatches

Sail La Vie is a bright mid-tone orange and has a satin finish. Let me tell you, I'm afraid of orange and this is my first bright orange lipstick. I wanted to try Neon Orange which came out with the Fall Color collection last year but I was very hesitant and left the store without it. I ended up just getting Rebel which is a plum lipstick.

I'm so glad I got my hands on this and am brave enough to try it (I think). This shade however is much more wearable and a little less daring than Neon Orange.

Isn't the packaging fabulous????




Natural light

With flash






 

7 comments:

The Cosmetic Diet Blog said...

oh my! that is a gorgeous color! wow, just when i say i don't need another lip color....lol

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous shade. :)

Unknown said...

It really is. It definitely broke my fear of orange lipcolor. Ya'll have to grab up this one

PinkPineapple said...

OMG this. color. is. gorgeous. I've searching for swatches of this! Purchasing now! I followed on GFC and Bloglovin! looking forward to more!
Best,
Mollie

http://www.pinkpineapple8.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoy it :) I followed you back and thanks

Anonymous said...

Did you pair this with a liner?

Unknown said...

Yes I used a random red liner for a bit of contrast

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...