Monday 7 May 2012

Mac Lightscapade MSF Review and Swatches

So I've had a battle with myself about Little Miss Lighscapade since last year. I'm not a big highlight girl. I mean the only thing close to a highlighter that I own is the Giddy Gold blush from Elf. When Chantel got it back when the Fall Color Collection came out, I was a bit curious.
I was glad to hear it would be back with Reel Sexy but I still wasn't sold. Even when I went into the store for the launch, I was like "hmmmmmm should I, or should I not?". I gave in......but I absolutely love it. I'm seriously gonna be wearing it everyday.

The one I got has a lot less veining than the ones I've seen online which was a bit disappointing but oh well.

MAC Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish is described as a “soft candlelit beige with multi-dimensional shimmer.” It is limited edition, but it did previously launch like I said with the Fall Color Collection back in September, 2011.
MSF's can be used as a bronzer, blush or highlighter, but Lightscapade is most definitely a highlighter, especially on brown skin.







With Flash

Natural light

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...