Sunday 6 May 2012

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Slick Slate

Sooooooooo I've been looking for a GREIGE nail polish for over a year now. Greige is sort of a kinda new shade which is a fusion of grey and beige, if you didn't get that from the name. 

It's really hard to get stuff here in Trinidad. Most times I have to order online but I refuse to order nail polish, not that anything's wrong with that, but I just can't.

I searched everywhere to no avail.
Lucky for me my friend Jamie was about to head to NYC and I told her about it, so she offered to search for it.

She came back with liquid gold!!! I mean seriously, I was amazed when I put this thing on. All I needed was one coat and it dried almost instantly. What more could a girl want right?

JaI love you Jamie!

Slick Slate





2 comments:

The Cosmetic Diet Blog said...

this looks nice on your nails...i'm not a huge fan of the greige color but it works well for you. thanks for sharing! sally hansen is one of my faves!

Unknown said...

thanks :) You should still give it a try. You never know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...