Friday 2 September 2011

Mary Kay Medium-Coverage Foundation Bronze 500




So I have been meaning to do a review on this for a very very veryyyy long time. So here goes...
I have been using this for 6+ years and have found no other foundation to work the magic this does. It has to be my liquid gold.
Here are some things I love about it:

  • It gives spectacular coverage, even without any concealer
  • It's longggggggggggggggggggg wearing. Last for over 8 hours
  • It doesn't get oily
  • You can find the prefect math for your complexion
  • You can wear it to the pool or beach, swim and it still won't come off
  • It's light weight. It doesn't cake on
  • Easy to apply
  • It holds up in very warm weather
I could go on and on but I'll try to refrain from doing so hehehe.
So here are some photos I took:

 
No concealer



 


 

6 comments:

Chantel said...

I can never get over the coverage you get with this...and this looks great in person as well. Great review!

Anonymous said...

thnx mama! Did you use yours yet?

allie said...

Hi Beautiful! I've been using Mary Kay's Medium coverage foundation for over 5 years now and I am in love with it. I am a shade 504 in the summer and a 507 in the winter time. I love your review video by the way! I'm a fellow trini living in the states and I am a MK independent beauty consultant. I can ship your favorite items to you so you won't have to worry about the store being out of stock. My website www.TriniBeauty.com has my contact information. Connect with you soon! :o)

Anonymous said...

thanks love! Thank you for the offer as well. Do you have a twitter?

allie said...

Yes, i'm @allieIBC on twitter and www.facebook.com/allieIBC. I posted your video on my pages so my subscribers can see it. Let's keep in touch! :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. I'm now following you on twitter and I liked your facebook page :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...