Friday, 2 September 2011

Mary Kay Medium-Coverage Foundation Bronze 500




So I have been meaning to do a review on this for a very very veryyyy long time. So here goes...
I have been using this for 6+ years and have found no other foundation to work the magic this does. It has to be my liquid gold.
Here are some things I love about it:

  • It gives spectacular coverage, even without any concealer
  • It's longggggggggggggggggggg wearing. Last for over 8 hours
  • It doesn't get oily
  • You can find the prefect math for your complexion
  • You can wear it to the pool or beach, swim and it still won't come off
  • It's light weight. It doesn't cake on
  • Easy to apply
  • It holds up in very warm weather
I could go on and on but I'll try to refrain from doing so hehehe.
So here are some photos I took:

 
No concealer



 


 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...