Wednesday 21 September 2011

Mac Satin Lipstick: Rebel - Review

I've found my new fave lipcolor. This is from the Mac Me Over Collection.  It's a satin lipstick and it goes on very smoothly. It's pinkish/purple in color. The shade is amazing and does a lot for women of color. It feels almost like velvet. It has a nice sheen so you might not need lipgloss, although I know some of you can't resist the dazzleglass :) My co-worker who is much lighter than me tried it on and it looked amazing on her as well, although for lighter skin tones....less is more. My brown girls...you can pack it on hunnies! Have fun with it!

For you ladies up North....this is a great Fall shade.
It's even safe to wear at work, which is what I've worn to work for the last three days.





Pros: 
  • It's very bold
  • Long wearing
  • It doesn't dry out
Cons:
  • I just wish it was as deep as it looked in the tube
Rating: 4.5/5



 Ps. This shade may appears lighter in photos as it does in person.

2 comments:

Chantel said...

love this color dana. you're making me regret not getting it ;)

Anonymous said...

you should definitely get it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...