Sunday 16 October 2011

Mini Mac Haul: Fall Color Collection

Hey Glamaholics!

So last weekend the Fall Color Collection finally launched here in Trinidad. I went over to the store and this is what I got. I only intended to grab a lipstick but somehow I couldn't resist getting some more stuff. I literally had to run out the store. Mac recently opened a store south of the island and it's evident they'll be taking all my money :)

So here it is...
Show Orchid
 This is fuchsia-pink with fuchsia-purple iridescence. It has mostly opaque color coverage and an amplified finish. It in no way replaces my new obsession which is Rebel but it's a close contender at the moment. This is an excellent shade for women of color.


Three Ring Yellow
This is a vibrant yellow-gold with a hint of green. It has a pearl finish and has great color payoff.


Starless Night
This is a violet purple over a blackened-purple base with silver and blue sparkle.
I fell in lust when I saw this. I generally don't like loose pigments cuz I'm not a professional at application so it gets a bit messy for me however I couldn't walk out the store without getting this. It's simply gorgeous although it seems more of a "starfull night" than a "starless".



Swatchessssss 


Bonus!!!!!
I swatched all the lipsticks when I was trying to decide, so here ya go!
1. Fusion Pink
2. Neon Orange
3. Show Orchid
4. Violetta
5. Plum Bright



P.S. I tried a Cleopatra-esque look using all three products.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...