Sunday 8 July 2012

West Indian Cooking: My Aunty's Peppa Sauce

My aunt makes the best Peppa Sauce and one day she blessed me with the recipe. Today I share it with you and also my friend E. Hartwell, who is actually the reason for this post.

Here's what you'll need:

• 40 hot peppers
• 10 limes
• 10 cloves of garlic
• 1/3 cup water
• 1/4 cup vinegar (if desired)
• 3 tbs fresh green seasoning
• 2 tbs salt

NB: you can cut the measurements in half if you wish to make a lesser amount.

Instructions:
• Just throw everything in your blender and let it ripppppp.
















2 comments:

Sara S. said...

That looks so good! I'll pass this on to my mom cause she's always making peppa sauce for my dad lol

Bellezza Bee said...

looks lovely! if only i could handle that heat!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...