Monday 25 June 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

Hello,

I know I've been mia for a while but I promise to be back soon.

I recently got a message from Miss colourmesunshine awarding me the Kreativ Blogger Award. I was pleasantly surprised and figured it's a nice way to get to know a bit more about fellow bloggers.



The Rules of this Award:

Post a link to the blogger that gave you the award.

List 7 interesting facts about yourself that your readers might find interesting.

Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know.


7 interesting things about me...
 
1. I am terribly afraid of heights and will NEVER go sky-diving, however I've always wanted to try zip lining.
 
2. I am also afraid of the dark lol.
 
3. I can never get fedup of the beach and nature in general. I mean I live on an island, well two islands which I absolutely love and would not want to live anywhere else. Well except for England, minus winter.
 
4. I am a complete fool. I talk too much nonsense for my own good sometimes. I love to laugh and make people laugh.
 
5. A few years ago the only makeup I'd wear was foundation/powder, eyeliner/mascara. I've grown to appreciate the magic of makeup so much more with time. Though I hated how it looked on me a few years ago, I am a complete lipstick junkie now.
 
6. I believe I was Japanese in my former life :) I love everything about their culture and I hope to visit someday.
 
7. I am 1/2 Indo and 1/2 Afro Trinidadian (Mixed with African and Indian). I love being bi-racial and bi-cultural and I am extremely grateful to my parents for mixing their shit up.
 
and that's my 7!!!
 
 
I award the following with the Kreativ Blogger Award:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...