Friday 28 September 2012

Mac Azealia Banks - Yung Rapunxel



Hello,

I know I've been missing in action for quite some time but I've just been soooo busy with work for the past couple months and for that I do apologize my lovelies.

I've had this lipstick for about a week and I haven't had the chance to take proper lip swatches but i thought I'd share just a couple photos I took with my phone.

So as you may or may not know, new rapper Azealia Banks teamed up with Mac to bring you Yung Rapunxel which is her signature lipstick color and is named after her alter ego. The lipstick is dark purple-ish plum and has an amplified finish. I have to say I've been wanting a dark lippie for quite some time and am so glad to add this to my collection.

 

 
 
 
I'll try to add some lip swatches as soon as I can...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you get you nails so clear?

Ana R said...

the color of the lippie looks great. I love it! I will grab one for this is the perfect shade for my purple evening gown.

Unknown said...

That's just the colour of it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...