Tuesday 14 May 2013

RiRi Woo Review & Swatches

Well hello there.

So after all the hype and glueing my eyes to the Mac website whilst  frantically trying to add this baby to my cart and proceed with the wind to checkout....it has finally, well, they have finally made their way into my arms all the way in Trinidad.

MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick ($15.00 for 0.10 oz.) is described as a “matte cool red [with a retro matte finish].” It’s a deep, medium-dark red with strong cool undertones and a matte finish. It has a slight more blue hue than that of big sis Ruby Woo.

In my opinion, the difference isn't very noticeable, and to be quite honest, it looks like the same lipstick.  However, I do not feel cheated as the texture is somewhat different to Ruby Woo, since it is much more moist in comparison. And we all know how dry Ruby Woo is.

RiRi Woo has Rihanna’s signature etched around the side of the lipstick itself.  I would have loved to have seen Mac do a bit more with the packaging though.

This lipstick was only available online and sold and Rihanna concerts, but catch it next time around when Mac re-releases it with the rest of the RirRi ♥'s Mac in June.

I absolutely love everything Robyn Rihanna Fenty and I will duly support my fellow Island Girl, even moreso in this venture.

I am so ready for more...

Natural Light
 

 












Natural Light
 L-R: Runaway Red (Satin; Limited Ed, Shop Mac Cook Mac), RiRi Woo, Ruby Woo
 

With Flash
 L-R: Runaway Red (Satin; Limited Ed, Shop Mac Cook Mac), RiRi Woo, Ruby Woo
 
I got about 5 hours wear time and then I had lunch :)


 
 
Did you purchase? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Bellezza Bee said...

lucky girl! enjoy

Anonymous said...

Seriously lucky! I think its a bit darker than ruby woo, I like it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...