Tuesday 27 March 2012

Glam Life: Mac Force of Love Lipstick Update

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I was at a video shoot on Sunday and I had to do my own makeup. There was a MUA on set but I dunno what happened. Anywho, almost all the ladies on set had to their own hair and makeup and guess what! I decided to try out my Mac Force of Love from Shop Mac. I really don't think this is a daytime lippie but hey, to each their own. There are different ways of wearing a lipstick anyways.

In between takes I went outside to chill and just snapped a couple pics with my phone.




You can find my review HERE
Stay Glam!
x♥x♥

Dee

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Amazing! Love it. please do a a post on ur lashes!

Bellezza Bee said...

Oh love the entire look!

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls. Chants this morning a piece came out. I should've listened to you sooner and did the post. I'd definitely get it re-done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...