Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mac Shop Mac, Cook Mac: Quick Sizzle Review and Swatches

It's your lipstick junkie here again with another one. You may have seen my haul the other day and so here's the review.

This one's a bright blue-based fuchsia pink with opaque color coverage. It has a matte finish. It's a very moist matte though and is very creamy. Since I gave away my Show Orchid lipstick from the Mac Fall Color collection there has been a void to fill. Although Quick Sizzle is not as bright a fuchsia as Show Orchid is, it's close enough for me. Show Orchid is actually an Amplied, so it has a bit of shimmer. This lipstick does not show up as a fuchsia on me, it is a bit paler as you can see in the photos below. Nonetheless I am in LUST.








Stay Glam!
x♥x♥
Dee

8 comments:

Chantel said...

Love it! very pretty. I havent even worn mine yet :(

Anonymous said...

I've worn it to work twice already. Haven't worn the Force Of Love yet though

Tsahai said...

It looks really nice, have to add that to my Mac list. lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tsahai it would look lovely on you

Bellezza Bee said...

Looks great on you!

Catalina said...

this lippie looks great on you! great blog :)

Nomusa said...

hi i came across your blog by chance. very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...