Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Mac Shop Mac, Cook Mac: Quick Sizzle Review and Swatches

It's your lipstick junkie here again with another one. You may have seen my haul the other day and so here's the review.

This one's a bright blue-based fuchsia pink with opaque color coverage. It has a matte finish. It's a very moist matte though and is very creamy. Since I gave away my Show Orchid lipstick from the Mac Fall Color collection there has been a void to fill. Although Quick Sizzle is not as bright a fuchsia as Show Orchid is, it's close enough for me. Show Orchid is actually an Amplied, so it has a bit of shimmer. This lipstick does not show up as a fuchsia on me, it is a bit paler as you can see in the photos below. Nonetheless I am in LUST.








Stay Glam!
x♥x♥
Dee
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...