Monday 26 March 2012

Mac Shop Mac, Cook Mac: Runaway Red Review and Swatches

So Runaway Red is a very vibrant red. At first glance I thought it would be a bit darker when I put it on but it was not. It has a satin finish and it very moist. This is the perfect statement lipstick and is the Yin to my Ruby Woo yang as Ruby Woo is extremely matte and very dry but I love it all the same.





This looks a lot like my LA Girl 'Soulmate' lipstick which was what inspired me to wear bold lipsticks. Will do a comparison soon to see if it's a dupe. 



Stay Glam!
x♥x♥
Dee

5 comments:

Chantel said...

Ahhh its so pretty. making me have skipper's remorse :(

Bellezza Bee said...

I love la girl creme lipsticks too! Looking forward for the comparison.

Anonymous said...

Chants you have enough red as it is. Nai Nai, I'll have it up sooner than later. What colours you have in the LA Girl?

The Cosmetic Diet Blog said...

love it! i also got this color but i haven't worn it out yet....that is soon to change tho since i'm on a red lip kick as of late

Unknown said...

the color is pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...