Thursday 15 March 2012

MILANI LIQUIF'EYE METALIC EYELINER PENCIL

So on Saturday after hitting the Mac store for some much needed retail therapy, my friend Chantel managed to haul my ass into Wonderful World, which by the way I banned myself from for a few months (I'm addicted). WE managed to get our hands on the very rare BLACK Milani Liquif'eye Metalic Eyeliner. Well so I've heard. I also scooped up the aqua pencil.

I love eyeliner, so yeah...this was a treat for me.
 For my US ladies, don't be startled by the price tag as this is in Trinidad & Tobago currency. It usually retails between $4.00 -$7.00 USD.



I tried to do basic swatches of both but my lighting was too poor to show the true quality.

I am in love with this eyeliner as it stays put and is very vibrant. It's definitely a great buy.

Edited: I find it to be too soft and as a result the eyeliner crumbles when I sharpen it. I really love the pigmentation and can only hope that they change the formula and make it a bit more hard.

3 comments:

Bellezza Bee said...

Hi Dee! Good buy, I have both these colours as well as the silver. i'm wearing the aqua today on my lower waterline! really love these.

Chantel said...

You're making me regret not gettin git in aqua. It looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Naomi I wanna get them all now! Chantel that should've been the first one to get :)I'd have to make another trip to WW soon girls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...