Monday 19 March 2012

I ♥ Music: Nebula868 - Time Machine

So if you don't already know, I'm from Trinidad & Tobago :) We are a very cosmopolitan country and as such the music we listen to is very diverse, however the music of my land is SOCA, which is basically an evolution of Calypso music and is very happy and upbeat.

We are blessed with many talented artists, so today I want to feature an up-and-coming group by the name of Nebula868. Now I can't descirbe their music or even put a label on it but it's basically a fusion of Pop, R&B, a little bit of Dance and a little bit of Soca.

Yesterday they dropped a mixtape and let me just say, this is gonna be on REPEAT for quite some time.

You be the judge!

CLICK THE PHOTO FOR DOWNLOAD

You can find them on Facebook for everything Nebula868.

***moonwalks off post***


Stay Glam!
x♥x♥
Dee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...